What to say in a baby shower thank you card for someone who didn’t attend?
Thank you so much for your gift even though you couldn’t attend the baby shower. It would’ve been amazing if you could’ve made it, but I’m sure you were here in spirit! 2. I understand that you were busy and could not attend my baby shower, but I’d like to thank you for the wonderful gift that you sent across.
How do you say thank you meaningfully?
General Thank-You Phrases
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
How do you thank a baby for colleagues?
Baby Shower Gift Thank You Wording
- “Thank you so much for the lovely (gift). …
- “I can’t tell you how excited I am for the (gift) you gave me! …
- “How can I say thank you enough for the amazing (gift). …
- “How did you know? …
- “Thank you so very much for the (gift).
What do you write in a baby shower card funny?
Funny Baby Shower Messages
- “You can’t drink yet, so I’ll raise two glasses to you and your new bundle of joy.”
- “So happy you’re having a baby. …
- “Having a baby means you’ll finally get excited when your in-laws come over.”
- “May your bundle of joy bring more than just sleepless nights.”
Do you write a baby shower card to both parents?
If it’s a couple’s shower, you should address both of the parents in the card. In the case that the baby shower is more traditional, and it is just being thrown for the mother, address the card to the mom-to-be. When addressing the card, think about your relationship to the recipient.
How do you thank someone for money for baby?
How do you thank someone for baby shower money?
- Thank you so much for attending our baby shower, your killer baby pong skills truly made for an entertaining afternoon. We’re so grateful for your gracious money gift — we’ve used it to open a college fund for Ivy.
- We are so grateful for your generous gift. Thank you!